SmexYXtacyFlyff

SmexYXtacyFlyff Players Hang Out

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bag Bug Update?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bag Bug Update? on Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:35 am

cinderellax

Is there an update to whatever caused the bags to be disabled?

I's ridiculously annoying to not be able to use them. And if the issue is a hack - then why the heck is there no anti-hack? Seems to me this would solve 98% of current issues.

Seriously, I think Selena/Wulala/someone needs to actually communicate on these issues. Please.

2 Re: Bag Bug Update? on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:02 pm

DmDog

The bags are disabled because peoples used them to dupe.As for the anti-hack i asked people in xat and a gm told us some time ago they used tom's antihack but it caused more bug than anything and really bad bugs, so they removed it

3 Re: Bag Bug Update? on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:21 pm

cinderellax

Really? Because this is the only server I've seen that doesn't use it. I've never played on a server without an antihack of some kind, and Tom's appears to be the norm.

Frankly, I think they need to do some more research and implement something, because this is getting ridiculous. If I wasn't unhealthily obsessed with the custom collecting, I'd be gone.

4 Re: Bag Bug Update? on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:21 pm

karimae

what the hell.... bag is disabled here?! so thats why... ei guys what action did you guys are doing to this problem? where are you holding your items?

5 Re: Bag Bug Update? on Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:43 pm

cinderellax

...as far as I've seen, nothing...hence why I've now uninstalled this server...

6 Re: Bag Bug Update? on Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:13 pm

karimae

awts... so this server will never have a bag?! shit... thanks for the update i was ready to donate but i'd rather search for another server.. :/

7 response on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:36 am

Hydrogen

You should really research before you talk. The bags are available in the VIP server and as for banking your items, making a level 15 character to bank on will help.

8 Re: Bag Bug Update? on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:49 am

karimae

so u saying that extra bag works on pvp channel? and only lvl 15 characters are able to use bank?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum