SmexYXtacyFlyff

SmexYXtacyFlyff Players Hang Out

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bag Bug Update?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bag Bug Update? Empty Bag Bug Update? on Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:35 am

cinderellax

Is there an update to whatever caused the bags to be disabled?

I's ridiculously annoying to not be able to use them. And if the issue is a hack - then why the heck is there no anti-hack? Seems to me this would solve 98% of current issues.

Seriously, I think Selena/Wulala/someone needs to actually communicate on these issues. Please.

2Bag Bug Update? Empty Re: Bag Bug Update? on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:02 pm

DmDog

The bags are disabled because peoples used them to dupe.As for the anti-hack i asked people in xat and a gm told us some time ago they used tom's antihack but it caused more bug than anything and really bad bugs, so they removed it

3Bag Bug Update? Empty Re: Bag Bug Update? on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:21 pm

cinderellax

Really? Because this is the only server I've seen that doesn't use it. I've never played on a server without an antihack of some kind, and Tom's appears to be the norm.

Frankly, I think they need to do some more research and implement something, because this is getting ridiculous. If I wasn't unhealthily obsessed with the custom collecting, I'd be gone.

4Bag Bug Update? Empty Re: Bag Bug Update? on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:21 pm

karimae

what the hell.... bag is disabled here?! so thats why... ei guys what action did you guys are doing to this problem? where are you holding your items?

5Bag Bug Update? Empty Re: Bag Bug Update? on Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:43 pm

cinderellax

...as far as I've seen, nothing...hence why I've now uninstalled this server...

6Bag Bug Update? Empty Re: Bag Bug Update? on Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:13 pm

karimae

awts... so this server will never have a bag?! shit... thanks for the update i was ready to donate but i'd rather search for another server.. :/

7Bag Bug Update? Empty response on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:36 am

Hydrogen

Hydrogen
You should really research before you talk. The bags are available in the VIP server and as for banking your items, making a level 15 character to bank on will help.

8Bag Bug Update? Empty Re: Bag Bug Update? on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:49 am

karimae

so u saying that extra bag works on pvp channel? and only lvl 15 characters are able to use bank?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum