SmexYXtacyFlyff

SmexYXtacyFlyff Players Hang Out

You are not connected. Please login or register

my character pin is BLANK

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 my character pin is BLANK on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:56 pm

sirlie69

pls help my character pin is BLANK i cant connect my char reply asap pls tnx and more power

2 Re: my character pin is BLANK on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:52 am

DmDog

"pls help my character pin is BLANK i cant connect my char reply asap pls tnx and more power" Doesnt make much sense, but i know what you mean.You where logged-in during a rollback/crash, and when you tried to log back in the char PIN got reseted right?I had the same problem, the best advice i can give you is just make a new char you wont get any help for this...

3 Re: my character pin is BLANK on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:56 am

sirlie69

i have two computer and my other computer is fine and i can log in, my problem is when u select character in my other computer u will need a character pin before u log in into a game right? my problem is there is no number or "BLANK" i hope u inderstand what i mean. "BLANKO PO ANG CHARACTER PIN WALA NUMERO" i re-installed this game for 5x or more but that problem always exist. please help i dunno how to solve this problem.

4 Re: my character pin is BLANK on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:18 pm

DmDog

Woa its a really wierd problem dude, theres indeed something really wrong.Maybe you got the wrong patch or something on this comp?What you could do is try to copy your whole flyff folder (the one working) to this one Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum