SmexYXtacyFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmexYXtacyFlyff

SmexYXtacyFlyff Players Hang Out

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Connecting. Please Wait"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Connecting. Please Wait" Empty "Connecting. Please Wait" Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:49 am

dragonboi923

When I log in, it brings me to the "Select Server" page. But when I select a server, it stays at "Connecting. Please Wait." and doesn't move any further. Is there a way to resolve this?

2"Connecting. Please Wait" Empty Re: "Connecting. Please Wait" Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:15 am

dhowgz

having same problem here..anyone got any idea?

3"Connecting. Please Wait" Empty Re: "Connecting. Please Wait" Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:27 am

djkazam

that happens to me iswell sept for at log on then the game stops responding the responds and says server might be diconnected try again later ect.

anyone help?

4"Connecting. Please Wait" Empty Re: "Connecting. Please Wait" Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:19 am

Jamie

The Server was most likely off-line, whilst I'm posting the Server is currently online. If you have this problem in the future you can check in the chat box to find out if the Server is, or ins't online and go from there.

If the Server is off-line then check your firewall settings and make sure Xtacy is allowed in your network.
Also check the Neuz.ini file and make sure the Ip is set to XtacyFlyff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum