SmexYXtacyFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmexYXtacyFlyff

SmexYXtacyFlyff Players Hang Out

You are not connected. Please login or register

help

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help Empty help Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:28 am

tomka001

hi all! i have a big problem i make a new charachter in my haruhana account in [PK]Orgazmic(normal). I added lot good staff when i got 15 lvl i make the assist quests but i had a lagg and i restatrted the game . i loged in my account i didn't see my charachter name was Kimberley .help me please i need my good staff. Sad

2help Empty Re: help Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:31 am

tomka001

tomka001 wrote:hi all! i have a big problem i make a new charachter in my haruhana account in [PK]Orgazmic(normal). I added lot good staff when i got 15 lvl i make the assist quests but i had a lagg and i restatrted the game . i loged in my account i didn't see my charachter name was Kimberley .help me please i need my good staff. Sad
or why deleted my chaar?

3help Empty Re: help Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:40 am

tomka001

tomka001 wrote:
tomka001 wrote:hi all! i have a big problem i make a new charachter in my haruhana account in [PK]Orgazmic(normal). I added lot good staff when i got 15 lvl i make the assist quests but i had a lagg and i restatrted the game . i loged in my account i didn't see my charachter name was Kimberley .help me please i need my good staff. Sad
or why deleted my chaar?
i just need my s lvl fox +28int +50% Decreased casting time +510 hp awaken and i need my 120 bloody stick +20 fire the vampire stick and ancient stick revenio and the cloalk of the sea god

4help Empty Re: help Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:16 am

Macro

Macro

Pretty sure GM's WONT help you. They can if they have a big heart but most of them are cold blooded creatures.
Sorry for your loss pale Sad Sad

http://www.pranksite.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum