SmexYXtacyFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmexYXtacyFlyff

SmexYXtacyFlyff Players Hang Out

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things from the deposit were gone

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Things from the deposit were gone Empty Things from the deposit were gone Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:03 am

StormFlash

StormFlash

Hello!
Has put in the deposit money in the sum nearby 900.000.000 and subjects. Has bowled off. After a while has come. Money and subjects in the safe it has not appeared. Recoil wasn't (the character stood on the same place where I have left it). I ask compensation at least money for which earnings have spent the time. If money is not returned I will do an anti-advertizing to your server. It repeats any more for the first time. For other moments I closed eyes, but not this time. If you want the normal server be kind to read a forum and to listen to players. About frequent switching-off, bugs and recoils I don't speak already as to list all simply won't suffice and 10 sheets.
Yours faithfully StormFlash

http://stormflash.realms.biz

2Things from the deposit were gone Empty Re: Things from the deposit were gone Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:03 pm

Ghrey

Ghrey

If I'm interpreting your complaint right, it seems like, yet again, a rollback. I doubt they'll do anything at all to help resolve your issue. I also LOL'd at you threatening them, that's quite possibly one of the more pitiful things I've heard from exasperated users; not that your efforts alone would have any substantial effect at all. So many people complain about rollbacks, just start relogging when you despite or trade something of value. 900m isn't a HUGE lose anyway.

3Things from the deposit were gone Empty Re: Things from the deposit were gone Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:05 pm

Macro

Macro

900m? thats like 5 AoE's For me

http://www.pranksite.com/

4Things from the deposit were gone Empty Re: Things from the deposit were gone Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:28 pm

StormFlash

StormFlash

Ghrey wrote:If I'm interpreting your complaint right, it seems like, yet again, a rollback. I doubt they'll do anything at all to help resolve your issue. I also LOL'd at you threatening them, that's quite possibly one of the more pitiful things I've heard from exasperated users; not that your efforts alone would have any substantial effect at all. So many people complain about rollbacks, just start relogging when you despite or trade something of value. 900m isn't a HUGE lose anyway.
You understand, me enrages that they still want donations on the server. It isn't adjusted, not modified, many errors. I had server Lineage. I didn't ask never donations, but the server at me never so not laggs both never was recoils and never money from bank vanished. I here because of what am all have written. Yes, I am possible and have got excited, but nevertheless so it is impossible to do a server. And still GM there should not be less than 18 years, and here to it 16. Also there is a server one more, the same private. I there played long enough, and never such problems faced.
P.S. And at me 3 times deleted characters.

http://stormflash.realms.biz

5Things from the deposit were gone Empty Re: Things from the deposit were gone Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:10 pm

Ghrey

Ghrey

I won't debate the morale ethics of how they choose to mold and maintain their server. They have the right to do (or not do) whatever they want with it (except "owning" it, since it's illegal; a conundrum, huh?) - luckily, as players, if we dislike the content or the way the service or product is maintained, we have the option of moving to different servers as recourse.

I can't say that I don't sympathize with the blight of your issues; I'm not justifying any one person's actions; however, this is just the simple and logical truth you're going to have to face. It's indeed unfortunate, but so are a lot of things that are out of our reach.

6Things from the deposit were gone Empty Re: Things from the deposit were gone Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:20 am

Macro

Macro

StormFlash wrote:
Ghrey wrote:If I'm interpreting your complaint right, it seems like, yet again, a rollback. I doubt they'll do anything at all to help resolve your issue. I also LOL'd at you threatening them, that's quite possibly one of the more pitiful things I've heard from exasperated users; not that your efforts alone would have any substantial effect at all. So many people complain about rollbacks, just start relogging when you despite or trade something of value. 900m isn't a HUGE lose anyway.
You understand, me enrages that they still want donations on the server. It isn't adjusted, not modified, many errors. I had server Lineage. I didn't ask never donations, but the server at me never so not laggs both never was recoils and never money from bank vanished. I here because of what am all have written. Yes, I am possible and have got excited, but nevertheless so it is impossible to do a server. And still GM there should not be less than 18 years, and here to it 16. Also there is a server one more, the same private. I there played long enough, and never such problems faced.
P.S. And at me 3 times deleted characters.

What do you expect? our "Developer" cant even do a simple map edit and item edit without copying files from other Releases

http://www.pranksite.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum