SmexYXtacyFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmexYXtacyFlyff

SmexYXtacyFlyff Players Hang Out

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need lil help

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I need lil help Empty I need lil help Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:05 pm

germ251

[b]Ummmm... I played Demonflyff before I played this flyff. This flyff is far better. But on demonflyff there was a way I could type sumthin in the genral chat to get a list of the GM's. Like this: %gmlist. and then it comes up with a list of GM's and Admns and such. I tried this in Xtacyflyff and it doesn't work. I was wondering if there is sumthin like this in this amazingly awsome flyff? I also would like to know how to change my shout color. I've seen poeple do it and I'm sure theres dif codes to type in to do this. If you know of such things please post it. Very Happy Smile Laughing What a Face

2I need lil help Empty Re: I need lil help Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:09 am

SPOP

Wait what? You just said this is far better? Well maybe for you. I had a blade here with kick-ass items, but 2 oe 3 days ago after the almost whole day offline that blade of mine got ALL rollbacked. I lost everything I had. Now you are saying this is better?
Well staff needs much more professionalism before releasing servers, which is better than ppl quiting and telling to friends not to play this, just like me and some other fellaz. Think about that pal.
Oh and btw, the staff will probly ban me when they take a look at this response, you know why? The truth hurts some ppl. xD

3I need lil help Empty Re: I need lil help Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:58 pm

wickedmepunk

wanna know why there are rollbacks? check out how corrupt this server is Very Happy

http://smexyxtacyflyff.forumotion.com/reporting-section-f4/breakagezun-is-abusing-his-gm-powers-and-misbehaving-t209.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum