SmexYXtacyFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmexYXtacyFlyff

SmexYXtacyFlyff Players Hang Out

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTH?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WTH?  Empty WTH? Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:28 pm

germ251

last night at PCT (Pacific Coast Time) I played XtacyFlyff untill 2:00AM in the morning. And I put up a private shop in SM about Vamp and Ancient weps. This morning I tryed to log into both my accounts and it says My login Info is rong. I reinstalled it and it still says that. I made a new account to see if it was under maintence (even though on the website says there is like 200+ players online) and I was able to log in. I SWEAR I typed my info in right. Did my accounts get deleted? BTW some poeple may know me in-game as. Mrbadazz. Please if anyone has any info on this a comment is much apprecated! Sad

2WTH?  Empty Re: WTH? Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:04 pm

seikokk

there was a 2 or 3 day rollback where everything was lost.

PM me in game Seikok

I think I'll be leaving the game now so you can have all my items :O, if you find me in time.

3WTH?  Empty Re: WTH? Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:05 pm

storbg

i wish to know why you make these rollback to destroy the server. when i start to play everything was perfect the rates were perfect it was 1k exp 10k penay 500 drop and now the rates are lower, and why you make all of these stupid rollback i buy perfect dex pet and because of that rollback i don't have it plz tell me will you make more rollback?

4WTH?  Empty Re: WTH? Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:56 pm

wickedmepunk

check out how corrupt this server is Very Happy

http://smexyxtacyflyff.forumotion.com/reporting-section-f4/breakagezun-is-abusing-his-gm-powers-and-misbehaving-t209.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum