SmexYXtacyFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmexYXtacyFlyff

SmexYXtacyFlyff Players Hang Out

You are not connected. Please login or register

Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10

+3
BiancaErika
trialgek
seikokk
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 Empty Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:49 am

seikokk

Current as of 9/07/10

URL Location
Full Clienthttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=JV47INPX
Manual Patch http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6F215ZP4

The full client is just a folder you unzip and you can play directly from it.

The Patcher downloads the files you need to play to your V15 Flyff

The Manual patch is a zip file you unzip to your flyff folder.

Last edited by seikokk on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total

trialgek

The patcher doesnt work...

seikokk

Ah. I never use the patcher at all. I always do manual patches and the Full client when I need to. thanks for posting and letting me know.

BiancaErika

i can't heal when im using light saber...how come? im using the 0907 patch already >.<

5Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 Empty Re: Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:34 am

SalvoBest

I didn't Unterstand, with the full Client you can play directly Here without using any Patch??

6Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 Empty respone Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:56 am

Hydrogen

Hydrogen

theres already a guide up here...

seikokk

Hydrogen wrote:theres already a guide up here...

If that was in response to this topic; I had made this before there were any guides. I've just edited the title and the content after the new patches.

I noticed you also have a guide, and it seems like you were saying "I already made one" when in fact this one was around before yours was made. O.o not trying to make things hostile, just saying what it seemed like your response was.

SalvoBest

Yes i have seen your topic,but i'm asking this because a my friend,which plays also here,told me that with the full client you can play without the Manual Patch or the Patcher.Now can you say me if i must use the patch or no?
Note:I Apologize with you for any errors 'cause I'm Italian and i Don't Know Good English.

seikokk

SalvoBest wrote:
Yes i have seen your topic,but i'm asking this because a my friend,which plays also here,told me that with the full client you can play without the Manual Patch or the Patcher.Now can you say me if i must use the patch or no?
Note:I Apologize with you for any errors 'cause I'm Italian and i Don't Know Good English.

Sorry, I should have responded last night when I posted! Your friend should be able to play with just the full client. As far as I know, that's kept current with the manual patches and then when a new patch comes out you only have to download the manual patches to stay current.

10Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 Empty Re: Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:49 am

SalvoBest

seikokk wrote:
SalvoBest wrote:

Sorry, I should have responded last night when I posted! Your friend should be able to play with just the full client. As far as I know, that's kept current with the manual patches and then when a new patch comes out you only have to download the manual patches to stay current.
Sorry if i Insist ,it might be my low knowledge in English and i can't understand all the message, but i've not find the answer i need in your message.
Basically my question is this:After i Dowloand the Full Client i can play directly o i Must paste the Manual Patch??
Thanks,Salvatore.

11Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 Empty Re: Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:54 am

seikokk

SalvoBest wrote:
Sorry if i Insist ,it might be my low knowledge in English and i can't understand all the message, but i've not find the answer i need in your message.
Basically my question is this:After i Dowloand the Full Client i can play directly o i Must paste the Manual Patch??
Thanks,Salvatore.
[/quote]

You should be able to play with just the full client downloaded.

However, you can always do the manual patch just to be safe.

12Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 Empty Re: Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:46 am

SalvoBest

seikokk wrote:
SalvoBest wrote:
Thanks,Salvatore.

You should be able to play with just the full client downloaded.

However, you can always do the manual patch just to be safe.[/quote]
Ok thanks.

13Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 Empty Re: Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:10 am

Avetik

can anybody say/is this server work???????

14Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 Empty Re: Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:11 am

Acsel

yes i can't connect and i don't know why.

EDIT: yes it work now but i got some problems i will try until tomorrow

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum