SmexYXtacyFlyff

SmexYXtacyFlyff Players Hang Out


You are not connected. Please login or register

Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:49 am

seikokk


Member
Member
Current as of 9/07/10

URL Location
Full Clienthttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=JV47INPX
Manual Patch http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6F215ZP4


The full client is just a folder you unzip and you can play directly from it.

The Patcher downloads the files you need to play to your V15 Flyff

The Manual patch is a zip file you unzip to your flyff folder.



Last edited by seikokk on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total

2 Re: Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:37 am

trialgek


The patcher doesnt work...

3 Re: Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:18 am

seikokk


Member
Member
Ah. I never use the patcher at all. I always do manual patches and the Full client when I need to. thanks for posting and letting me know.

4 Re: Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:30 am

BiancaErika


i can't heal when im using light saber...how come? im using the 0907 patch already >.<

5 Re: Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:34 am

SalvoBest


I didn't Unterstand, with the full Client you can play directly Here without using any Patch??

6 respone on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:56 am

Hydrogen

avatar
Member
Member
theres already a guide up here...

7 Re: Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:16 pm

seikokk


Member
Member
Hydrogen wrote:theres already a guide up here...

If that was in response to this topic; I had made this before there were any guides. I've just edited the title and the content after the new patches.

I noticed you also have a guide, and it seems like you were saying "I already made one" when in fact this one was around before yours was made. O.o not trying to make things hostile, just saying what it seemed like your response was.

8 Re: Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:21 am

SalvoBest


Hydrogen wrote:theres already a guide up here...
Yes i have seen your topic,but i'm asking this because a my friend,which plays also here,told me that with the full client you can play without the Manual Patch or the Patcher.Now can you say me if i must use the patch or no?
Note:I Apologize with you for any errors 'cause I'm Italian and i Don't Know Good English.

9 Re: Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:56 am

seikokk


Member
Member
SalvoBest wrote:
Hydrogen wrote:theres already a guide up here...
Yes i have seen your topic,but i'm asking this because a my friend,which plays also here,told me that with the full client you can play without the Manual Patch or the Patcher.Now can you say me if i must use the patch or no?
Note:I Apologize with you for any errors 'cause I'm Italian and i Don't Know Good English.

Sorry, I should have responded last night when I posted! Your friend should be able to play with just the full client. As far as I know, that's kept current with the manual patches and then when a new patch comes out you only have to download the manual patches to stay current.

10 Re: Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:49 am

SalvoBest


seikokk wrote:
SalvoBest wrote:
Hydrogen wrote:theres already a guide up here...
Yes i have seen your topic,but i'm asking this because a my friend,which plays also here,told me that with the full client you can play without the Manual Patch or the Patcher.Now can you say me if i must use the patch or no?
Note:I Apologize with you for any errors 'cause I'm Italian and i Don't Know Good English.

Sorry, I should have responded last night when I posted! Your friend should be able to play with just the full client. As far as I know, that's kept current with the manual patches and then when a new patch comes out you only have to download the manual patches to stay current.
Sorry if i Insist ,it might be my low knowledge in English and i can't understand all the message, but i've not find the answer i need in your message.
Basically my question is this:After i Dowloand the Full Client i can play directly o i Must paste the Manual Patch??
Thanks,Salvatore.

11 Re: Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:54 am

seikokk


Member
Member
SalvoBest wrote:
Sorry, I should have responded last night when I posted! Your friend should be able to play with just the full client. As far as I know, that's kept current with the manual patches and then when a new patch comes out you only have to download the manual patches to stay current.
Sorry if i Insist ,it might be my low knowledge in English and i can't understand all the message, but i've not find the answer i need in your message.
Basically my question is this:After i Dowloand the Full Client i can play directly o i Must paste the Manual Patch??
Thanks,Salvatore.
[/quote]

You should be able to play with just the full client downloaded.

However, you can always do the manual patch just to be safe.

12 Re: Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:46 am

SalvoBest


seikokk wrote:
SalvoBest wrote:
Sorry, I should have responded last night when I posted! Your friend should be able to play with just the full client. As far as I know, that's kept current with the manual patches and then when a new patch comes out you only have to download the manual patches to stay current.
Sorry if i Insist ,it might be my low knowledge in English and i can't understand all the message, but i've not find the answer i need in your message.
Basically my question is this:After i Dowloand the Full Client i can play directly o i Must paste the Manual Patch??
Thanks,Salvatore.

You should be able to play with just the full client downloaded.

However, you can always do the manual patch just to be safe.[/quote]
Ok thanks.

13 Re: Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:10 am

Avetik


can anybody say/is this server work???????

14 Re: Download and Patcher locations 9/07/10 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:11 am

Acsel


Member
Member
yes i can't connect and i don't know why.

EDIT: yes it work now but i got some problems i will try until tomorrow

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum