SmexYXtacyFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmexYXtacyFlyff

SmexYXtacyFlyff Players Hang Out

You are not connected. Please login or register

My item has gone!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My item has gone!!! Empty My item has gone!!! Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:45 am

kenshin2143

its only 1 item... but its the one i really need... my billst guantlet +40DCT +450mp has gone after the rollback a while ago... kindy restore it... it has no ups and belongs to my character...

IIxkenshinxII

thnks more power

2My item has gone!!! Empty response Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:15 pm

Hydrogen

Hydrogen

Sorry Dude, but the gms only restore items with proof, or if they are donator items. So unless you have a screenie posted somewhere you cant have you items back.

3My item has gone!!! Empty Re: My item has gone!!! Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:07 pm

DmDog

Hydrogen wrote:Sorry Dude, but the gms only restore items with proof, or if they are donator items. So unless you have a screenie posted somewhere you cant have you items back.
So, if we have proofs (screenshots), its possible to get our item restored with the same awakes/upgrade?

4My item has gone!!! Empty Re: My item has gone!!! Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:52 pm

kenshin2143

okie men... tnx for the info.... it was an imba one and I really need it... but thanks anyway

5My item has gone!!! Empty Re: My item has gone!!! Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:55 pm

seikokk

DmDog wrote:
Hydrogen wrote:Sorry Dude, but the gms only restore items with proof, or if they are donator items. So unless you have a screenie posted somewhere you cant have you items back.
So, if we have proofs (screenshots), its possible to get our item restored with the same awakes/upgrade?

I don't know where Hydrogen heard that. From all the notices I've ever seen from the GM's they will not restore anything EXCEPT donator items. I haven't been on in a while though either, so it could have changed. Just putting in what I've always seen when I was playing not to long ago.

6My item has gone!!! Empty Re: My item has gone!!! Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:10 pm

DmDog

seikokk wrote:
DmDog wrote:

I don't know where Hydrogen heard that. From all the notices I've ever seen from the GM's they will not restore anything EXCEPT donator items. I haven't been on in a while though either, so it could have changed. Just putting in what I've always seen when I was playing not to long ago.
Thank you, i doubt the rule changed for that kind of thing so you're most likely right.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum