SmexYXtacyFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmexYXtacyFlyff

SmexYXtacyFlyff Players Hang Out

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Temp Fix] Options Issues

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Temp Fix] Options Issues Empty [Temp Fix] Options Issues Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:37 am

ClockworksAngel

ClockworksAngel

Hey Guys and Gals,

ClockworksAngel here. I read that many of you, like me, have been having problems with their client options not saving. This is most likely due to the optimizing of the neuz.ini file during patching or what not. Now, I may not have a solution to fix it permanently, but I have faith that the GMs are working on it. In the meantime, I have a temporary solution for those of us who require FullScreen.

After the patcher is done patching, open the folder containing neuz.ini and manualy edit it. Where it says "fullscreen" there will be a "0" to the right of it. Change that "0" into a "1". Save the file as the same name. After that, run the client, it should be in fullscreen mode. Unfortunately though, this process will have to be repeated until there is a permanent solution.

Hope This Helps. x] Very Happy

2[Temp Fix] Options Issues Empty Re: [Temp Fix] Options Issues Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Sinz

Sinz

You should be able to turn Neuz.ini into a read-only file and it may work that way.
It will prevent the program from writing anything into the settings, so setting your config, then
changing the file type to read online may help a bit.

I haven't tested, so don't count on it Wink

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum