SmexYXtacyFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmexYXtacyFlyff

SmexYXtacyFlyff Players Hang Out

You are not connected. Please login or register

connect but can't play

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1connect but can't play Empty connect but can't play Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:06 am

Acsel

hi all.
so i got a problem. when i connect , it loads and when it is going to open the game, i return to the flyff folder. help me i can't play . i got the new patch and same thing

2connect but can't play Empty Re: connect but can't play Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:01 am

DmDog

Download the newest manual patch.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=918K3XIE

3connect but can't play Empty Re: connect but can't play Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:15 am

Acsel

already done . i got the new patcher (572 kb) and the new manual patch (27.13 Mo). same thing

4connect but can't play Empty Re: connect but can't play Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:28 am

DmDog

Try to delete flyff.a, sometime it cause problems on private servers.

5connect but can't play Empty Re: connect but can't play Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Acsel

i removed flyff. i m going to install it again

EDIT: but what is flyff.a?

6connect but can't play Empty Re: connect but can't play Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:16 pm

DmDog

You did not need to delete the whole flyff folder, only "flyff.a".Its a file in your flyff folder wich cause flyff to crash on some pc.

7connect but can't play Empty Re: connect but can't play Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:36 pm

Acsel

i still can't connect even i remove flyff.
in fact, i had a big problem with a virus or flyff idk my display driver crash but my computer is powerful(in fait normal) and since this crash i can't play.

it's arrived when i played on xtacy serv. the screen was broken. and all my screen become gray and red.

is there a connection with this incident?

8connect but can't play Empty Re: connect but can't play Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:24 pm

DmDog

xtacy flyff is virus free, so you getting a virus isnt related to xtacy flyff at all.But the virus might stop you from playing flyff by using your bandwidth, wich leave you with not enough bandwidth left to play games like flyff..

9connect but can't play Empty Re: connect but can't play Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:12 pm

Acsel

no my banwith is good . but the virus stopped the game and my screen became gray so why did you talk about bandwitch? my connection is ok Surprised

10connect but can't play Empty Re: connect but can't play Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:12 pm

DmDog

Because you said you cannot connect and sometime its just related to your internet being really bad.You should also check if all your drivers are fine.

11connect but can't play Empty Re: connect but can't play Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:23 pm

Acsel

nono not my connection. i asked if there was a link . sorry if my english is not really ok my mother tongue is french. after if it still not working i will contact the flyff staff. i will say that i have a big problem with flyff and it's not the problem of xtaxy staff

12connect but can't play Empty Re: connect but can't play Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:53 pm

Patroid

the reason he said that about the bandwidth is that the virus can suck the bandwidth down alot but unless you got the virus off the comp then it could be because a bad file in there "maybe"

13connect but can't play Empty Re: connect but can't play Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:02 pm

Acsel

the virus is out normally.
And ask for a good work between GEFORCE2 MX 200 GEFORCE3 TI 200 but i have Intel(R) G45/G43 Express Chipset (Eaglelake)
so i don't know if it's ok . i will contact the flyff staff too

14connect but can't play Empty Re: connect but can't play Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:41 am

Acsel

i removed the gameguard folder and it work now. i hope it still will work

EDIT: it doesn't work now. or the server is down? but i can connect but it's the same problem raaaaaaaaa

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum