SmexYXtacyFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmexYXtacyFlyff

SmexYXtacyFlyff Players Hang Out

You are not connected. Please login or register

Login details incorrect

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Login details incorrect Empty Login details incorrect Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:36 pm

chikki

Hi,

I'm new here and I just registered, I downloaded the new patch from the download page and started patching 2k+ files. After that, I started the game and type my account info. However, it always prompts Login details incorrect (LOL Noob). I checked the email address that I used to see if there's some sort of activation needed but I don't see any email coming from XtacyFlyff.

Please help.

Thanks

2Login details incorrect Empty Re: Login details incorrect Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Quags

Quags

make sure caps lock is off when you enter your password. otherwise, you may have incorrectly enter your desired password when you registered.

3Login details incorrect Empty Re: Login details incorrect Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:27 pm

chikki

I tried turning the caps lock ON and OFF while logging in, I even waited for 15 secs before trying again but still nothing. And after I got the error, I registered with a different username and password and tried it but I still got the same error.

4Login details incorrect Empty Re: Login details incorrect Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:23 pm

Quags

Quags

hmmmmmmm, ok well try to reinstall the game and if that doesnt work, then pm a staff member

5Login details incorrect Empty Re: Login details incorrect Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:32 pm

chikki

k, thanks for the help Smile

6Login details incorrect Empty Re: Login details incorrect Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Quags

Quags

np

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum