SmexYXtacyFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmexYXtacyFlyff

SmexYXtacyFlyff Players Hang Out

You are not connected. Please login or register

disconnection question??

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1disconnection question?? Empty disconnection question?? Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:01 am

wakwak

hi everyone! anyone experiences random disconnection from the game? I wanted to play again xtacy flyff..!! unfortnately, how could u play if only 10 seconds pass from the time u've log-in... wtf, DISCONNECTED! (my char freezes prior to auto disconnection). I'm using the xtacyv35.exe and i keep on re-patching it but the same thing happens... huhuhuhu... any solutions for this?

Currently, I'm still using v15 flyffph patcher but does it affect the game since xtacy is already v16? I didn't download the xtacy client because OMG.. 600MB+!!! It would take 4-5 hours of downloading it and its kinda lame....

2disconnection question?? Empty Re: disconnection question?? Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:00 am

Jamie

I would recommend downloading the entire client and patching it, you could also lower your texture, rendering distance ect... to low, this would use less resources and load a tad faster. The freezing could be related to a over load of CPU, Memory, or lots of heavily CPU rich applications and processes, try closing everything down and only running the Client and see if that makes a improvement.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]