SmexYXtacyFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmexYXtacyFlyff

SmexYXtacyFlyff Players Hang Out

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cant connect to the game

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cant connect to the game Empty Cant connect to the game Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:43 am

Capo38

what happens? at first wo lost the connection to the game, after then when im trying to logg in i recive this message:" Cannot connect to the game. Please check network. Server must be down, or you need to download the new client at www.flyforxtacy.com "

2Cant connect to the game Empty Re: Cant connect to the game Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Jamie

The Server is most likely down, ask around the chat box and find out if the Server is down, if the Server is down then wait for it to come back on-line, If the Server is not off line then check your Firewall settings and anything that could block access to the Client accessing your network.

3Cant connect to the game Empty Re: Cant connect to the game Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:12 am

mercklin

i cant enter the server why ?! is this i downloaded the new clint and i still cant enter the server >.<

4Cant connect to the game Empty Re: Cant connect to the game Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:14 am

Jamie

What is the error message saying when you try and connect?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum