SmexYXtacyFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmexYXtacyFlyff

SmexYXtacyFlyff Players Hang Out

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neuz.exe is not responding

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Neuz.exe is not responding Empty Neuz.exe is not responding Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:40 am

finalwingz

Hello,
I got a problem. I can play in the server for about 5 minutes. And then I suddenly get Neuz.exe is not responding and flyff closes. When I try to restart flyff I suddenly get the message: Cannot connect to the game. Please check the network. (When I want to go into world.)
I don't have any doubts my problem is the PC:
RAM: 3.8 GB
Video Card: ATI Radeon 4200HD (I know that's a bad one but good enough to play Flyff with.)
Processor: AMD Phenom x4 955 3.20 Ghz.

If anyone can help me. Thanks in advance,
FinalWingz

2Neuz.exe is not responding Empty Re: Neuz.exe is not responding Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:57 pm

Jamie

I'm going to guess that the Neuz.ini has stopped working is because of the Gameguard, However with no indication of Game Guard running I can only guess it's because of your firewall settings or, a anti-virus, or something has blocked the Neuz.ini access. If your using Vista then that is probably another problem, I know it might seem daft but try disabling visual effects by,

Start Menu > Control Panel > System > Advanced > Performance and click the check radio button for "Apply for best Performance" It's rumoured games don't like Vista's visual graphics.

3Neuz.exe is not responding Empty Re: Neuz.exe is not responding Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:11 am

mercklin

same to me >.

4Neuz.exe is not responding Empty Re: Neuz.exe is not responding Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:13 am

Jamie

I've heard this is a on-going error with Windows Vista, I'll look into this error and find a solution.

5Neuz.exe is not responding Empty Re: Neuz.exe is not responding Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:53 am

finalwingz

It worked for me when I putted my firewall off. I tought I already did that, lol.
Anyway thanks for the help. This one can be locked. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum