SmexYXtacyFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmexYXtacyFlyff

SmexYXtacyFlyff Players Hang Out

You are not connected. Please login or register

BAG issue..Lost items

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BAG issue..Lost items Empty BAG issue..Lost items Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:28 am

khang31

hello beloved admins....i got a problem i lost my ULCA+10 with slot 40% and Speed 20, Grim SEt +10 with nice MP awakes and DEF earring when i put it in the bag..after i put the items coz you announce it that its okay to use..yeah i did put it to let my inventory get some slots coz i already freaking full up... then suddenly i got DC..When i Log in back then check my items in the BAG i found out all of it are gone????? so what would im goin to do?????

2BAG issue..Lost items Empty Re: BAG issue..Lost items Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:47 pm

khang31

still no reply from the GM???? wtf server is this....i just lost my item and GM and admin dont care??????

3BAG issue..Lost items Empty Re: BAG issue..Lost items Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:50 pm

Jamie

It's not Administrators don't care it's the fact Staff can't just take your word for it, I'm not sure what the policy on Disconnection item loss is but you would have to wait for a Administrator to reply with the right answer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum